Sunday, February 21, 2010

Woot!Woot!

Hey all! Well, tomorrow brings another day of amazing schooling where students learn and teachers teach. You want to know why I am so happy right now!? I am in my room! Yes! I painted it a rich bright yellow color and it makes me happy 24/7. Also, I did a lot of other things in my room, new bedding, new curtain, new trash can, the whole she-bang. But the sad thing is, that is all I had time for, renewing my room. I'm not mad though because since its new and amazing, I'll actually want to keep it clean and not mess it up tomorrow which all of my clothes on the floor and so on... Wait! Actually I did get my hair cut and I'm very ecstatic about it. I love my curly hair, but straight hair isn't that bad, it's more managable! Also, on Valentine's day, my parents took me and my sis to BJ's! Yummy! I have never went there before and it was awesome. Other than that, I had fun watching Enchanted 20 thousand times and Cats 101. It has been a very productive week. Now, I must start and finish my week long homework that I did absolutely none of this whole week. Bye!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I can actually see you bouncing around a yellow room. cn