Wednesday, February 10, 2010

College Trip

Furlough week is a week of relaxing for most people, but not for me. I'm going on a trip to SoCal to see colleges. Since I have yet to even consider which college I would like to attend, this trip will likely be not only a rewarding one, but a trip that help me make a final selection of the colleges I wish to go to.
I'm going to UCSD, UCLA, UCI, and UCSB and taking a tour of each.
What makes this trip even better is the fact that my mom is letting me bring my friend Andre along so he too can get experience to choose a college. Also, we will be going to the Hollywood walk of Fame with all the famous actors' names on the stars.
I think this is gonna be a fun week.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Bring back photos! It is at least one benefit I've seen from this week... lots of college trips. CN