Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy's

I do not know why I watch the Grammy's. Every year I just end up yelling at the tv. I think I really just use is as an excuse to procrastinate some more on homework that I already pushed to Sunday night. But I do like the performances for the most part, they're usually pretty entertaining. I guess the thing that makes me mad is that the best artists are usually not even nominated, and God knows they will never win. Well personally I really like Lady Gaga and think she should have won something at least, and Kings of Leon are good. But some of the others I do not get. Pink's performance was the best, in my opinion; wow factor and talent. But that was the highlight. At least I was able to procrastinate.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I'd love to see you yell at the TV. LOL. And you are right, Pink rocked. Amazing. cn