Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lauren is right...

SLO life is definitely the life to live. I got into Cal Poly early decision which was a huge relief. It has been my first choice since sophomore year and to finally know that I had something to look forward to was quite the treat. And an added bonus, I found out on December 10. Now, I have visited and taken a tour of Cal Poly a couple times before, but visiting San Luis Obispo this time around, had a different feel. I already know which dorms I will be in so I got to see exactly where I'll be living in 7 months time. It also just made me even more anxious for graduation to come. I'm trying really hard to stay focused but to know that I have the SLO life waiting for me, just makes it that much harder to think about anything else.
To be honest, I was kind of scared that going to Cal Poly over break would make me doubt my decision. But in fact, it proved the opposite. I am completely confident in that decision. And if that is the only thing I know about my future right now, I'm okay with that!

No comments: