Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feb. Break

So originally I had been really super excited about having a second winter break. I mean more time off school...what could possibly be bad about that???? Well I'm slowly finding out that I was slightly wrong in my thinking. Once again teachers are treating this like it's the end of semester and cramming to get everything done. Tests,projects, and laborious amounts of homework: oh what a joy. Things are particularly difficult in my AP classes. Who knew that we would have such a hard time getting all of our material covered before the AP test and now we don't even have time to do all of our reviewing over what we have learned. When we get back spring break will be approaching closer and closer and once again we will be faced with the cramming and the stress. I'm leaving on Friday to go to Pennsylvania and they are getting insane amounts of snow, so if I don't return from break you know that I'm probably stuck in an igloo somewhere. Oh the joys of Feb. break maybe it will all be worth it if I find my senior ball dress.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Good observations, I think. Might be a story in this. cn