Friday, February 19, 2010

The SLO life is the life for me

Having this past week off has been completely amazing, although it's made me even lazier than I have been already this semester. Sleeping in everyday, making my own schedule since I don't have work, and going on a roadtrip with Katie have been my favorite parts, obviously, but if I had to pick one it would be getting to relax with my cousin and Katie in Cal Poly. Now I know why people choose the SLO life, and I can't wait to be a part of it next year now that I've been accepted to Cal Poly. This is just the change that I need from Rocklin, and the people and views are so lovely it's all too hard to resist. There is plenty going on during the day in this college town, but if you so choose you can take some deep breaths and fresh salt water taffy and go think by Morro Bay or one of the secluded locations nearby; the perfect balance between calming and lively, hometown feel and something new. Not to mention all of the adorable hole-in-the-wall places to be discovered there (and cheap too!).





{One of the hole in the wall places in Morro with the best taffy}


{View from Morro-so calming!}





{My new favorite place}

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You'll love it... and thrive. cn