Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life Plans

Over break, I started to reevaluate what I want and need out of life. Then I realized, I don't need anything out of life than to just live it. Therefore, I started creating what some may call a bucket list. But for me, I'm going to call it dreams. I want to do so many things and I have my parents to thank for that. I was not raised to be close minded. I was not raised to think I am superior to someone else. I was not raised to think that you live life for money and fortune. I want to live my life for happiness; my own and others. One of the things on my list is to one day join the Peace Corps. I've always wanted to do something of the sort but once my church's Africa mission came back, I had a newfound need to travel and discover new things. Another thing is to one day attend the Olympics. Whether it be to work it or just watch it, that is one experience I would love to have. And one last one, is that I want to intern for a record label. I have started to realize that music is the one thing that has remained constant in my life and I can't let go of it if it makes me so happy. So, I am returning to school with the thought that as long as I can graduate high school, I will have the rest of my life to accomplish every last thing on my list.

No comments: