Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to the usual stuff....

Wow, this week was awesome. Even though it's around 6 AM, and I might have forgotten to do my english worksheet and the blog, it was quite fun. I went down to San Francisco Tuesday night and went down to Fisherman's Wharf on Wednesday, down to the Aquarium and Hard Rock Cafe with my girlfriend, mom and stepdad. It was actually a lot of fun and a lot of walking (the cable cars broke down when we were walking back to the train station to get back to where we parked). Other than that, I actually watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies, the extended versions at that, which ran at about 4 hours each movie, which were all pretty good, so I'm glad I watched them :D. Those were the real highlights of my break, and I really enjoyed it. It was some good stuff.

No comments: