Sunday, February 21, 2010

Break

Wow this break has gone by so dang fast. Like honestly it feels like we just got out of school yesterday.
Actually alot of people have told me that its dragging out and taking way to long. I don't know what they are talking about. Maybe its just cause I was out of town all week touring colleges and I was having a ton of fun. (People that told me break was to long were the same people that were stuck at home... lol).
One reason I brought up the fact that break seemed short is because I realized today around noon that I had all my homework left.. haha oh well its done now. Luckily my teachers didn't assign to much for once.
Ya this break was definitely a fun one in my book, I just wish it would have lasted a little longer.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Look forward to hearing about the college visits. Tell us more, give it some thought. cn