Friday, February 12, 2010

Relief

This week has been so busy, so I'm so relieved that we have next week off! Pretty much every day I have had a bunch of homework and things to do after school. However, it has been a very fun and good week for me. Oh and yesterday I got accepted to Cal Poly! It is really nice to know that I got into my one of my top schools. I started looking into housing and things already, but since I have at least four other colleges to hear back from and other factors to consider, I have at least a couple months until I will commit to a college and accept admission. Hearing from all of these colleges is making me realize how soon that all of us seniors will graduate and start college. Wow!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You will do brilliantly wherever you go. And I mean that. You are a quiet hero on this staff. cn