Friday, February 19, 2010

Rocklin California Again

It's one of the last days of winter break take two...why in the world am I up at 7 in the morning? Besides the fact that I'm a morning person it probably has something to do with the fact that I am not used to the time change yet. Yesterday I got back from visiting my mom in Pennsylvania. I have never seen so much snow in my life!!!! It felt like I was living in an ice box. There's so much snow and they have no idea what to do with it so they take bull dozers and pile it up everywhere along the edge of the road, in parking lots, pretty much any where they can shove it. If it were to all start melting rapidly they would be in a whole world of trouble with flooding. My sister can't walk directly to her bus stop even, she has to walk dow a block to get around the massive snow bank they so conveniently made in front of it. Naturally I got a cold because of the change in weather, so hopefully being back can make it better. Well Mr. Nichols, I did what I promised. I think I have a good yearbook picture for ya.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Yep... you can have that life. I'll take the 65 degree weather we had here. I'll take mosquitos over than anytime. cn