Monday, February 8, 2010

Football.

Basically, I've never been one for football. I can never focus on a game for more than three seconds and do not see the fun in watching big guys tackle each other and throw some dumb ball. Being the only one in my family who isn't a fan, I've always tried to see what is so enjoyable about this sport but have evidently failed. I get good grades in school but it seems impossible for me to understand football. After watching numerous games from when I was a cheerleader, going to school games, or watching at home with the family, I still sit there trying to focus on the screen with failed attempt after failed attempt. So, needless to say, the Super Bowl is not something I look forward to, in fact I only like it because of the food. Football, I guess, is just one of those things where you either like it or you don't and who knows maybe one day I'll have an epiphany and finally understand what you crazy football-loving people love about this sport.

2 comments:

natalie said...

maybe that's why you don't like it... because you had to cheer for it...

GO FOOTBALL!
GO SAINTS!!!

RHS Flash said...

You have such a great, sneaky sense of humour. cn