Thursday, February 25, 2010

White Stretch Excursion

So my friend Holly and I were cruisin around the first Saturday of break with nothing to do when we saw a white stretch excursion limo and decided to follow it. Im not sure why but it sounded like a good idea at the time. The kids inside even rolled down the window and said hey to us haha. So we followed it around until we ended up in Roseville, when I spotted the ice rink on the side of the freeway and decided to exit to go skating. Dissapointingly, it was closed, so we drove home and cooked some stir fry lol. Then the next day I went skiing with my dad and, on the way home, I saw the same white stretch excursion! I took a picture of it on my phone and sent it to holly. Then on wednesday I went to my friend Ali's surprise birthday party at the bowling ally, and from there we were going to take a limo. I laughed when a white stretch excursion pulled up! I told Holly and she didnt believe me so she had me send her a picture of the inside haha. Anyways, it was a very fun night, and Im glad I got to experience the inside of that thing because it is way cooler than just following it around. lol

No comments: