Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi, my name is Holly and I'm addicted to movies.

And it's becoming a problem.
Well, not exactly. But I think it's time I cut back.
I am constantly watching movies, talking about movies, quoting movies, and thinking about movies. Then, when one of my friends hasn't seen a movie that I love, I demand that they watch it with me. If it's one of my favorites, I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone has the appropriate reaction to each part of the movie.
Oh, and I recently discovered that I am able to watch certain movies on Netflix through my brother's xbox live account. I think I must have watched about 10 movies over the break on that alone.
When Natalie told me she had never seen Titanic, I insisted we watch it right away. Then I found out that she had never seen Forrest Gump, so that came next.
My mom suggested that I go to the library and read a book instead.
Knowing me, I'll pick out a book that has a movie so I can watch it as soon as I finish.


2 comments:

natalie said...

your addiction has come to my advantage. thanks for waisting your time for me:)Titanic and Forest Gump were such beautiful stories!

and this was well written!

RHS Flash said...

LOL funny. And there are worse problems. But... balance might be good. Great close! cn