Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm 18!!!

I just turned 18 on sunday!! My mom set up a surprise party for me at Olive Garden and I had no idea it was going to be 3 of my best friends and my mom and brother. I had so much fun! OH and I haven't had a radio in my car since I've owned it (almost a year) so my mom got one installed for me on Saturday-I have music now!! Looooved all my gifts from everyone (Thanks guys!) The cake my mom got was kind of nasty, but I loved the effort. It was dark chocolate with strawberries in the middle layer, but it was gross nonetheless. Victoria got me my first Icing on The Cupcake, cupcake. Red velvet to be exact :)
Not to mention the surprise cupcakes and super stealth hyroglyphic birthday note from someone... the little umbrella was a nice touch :).
Sooooo, I'm 18 :)

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Surprises are so cool. Happy birthday! cn