Monday, February 1, 2010

Ummmm senioritis? Just a little bit

I would never let it get to the point where I didn't do my work (I would feel terrible) but this is way worse than I expected. I thought that I would want to be in high school up until the day of graduation (maybe even after) but I am SO READY to get out of here. I don't mean offense to Rocklin or anything, because for the most part it's the same place that I've grown up in and loved, but I am very, very, VERY ready for something new. You know you're ready for college when the thought of a dorm room bunk isn't completely appalling compared to your giant bed, and not having your own bathroom (hopefully that won't be the case) is almost tolerable. I'll be leaving so much behind and I know it's going to be really difficult to find my nitch in the school at first because I've completely adapted to my roles at RHS, but it's much better knowing that other people aren't going to be totally adapted either, and we'll all be open to meeting new people. Four more months until we start a completely different chapter in our lives, seniors! I'll try and really cherish the last few months and not let senioritis completely overtake me.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You will be great. But savor every day here. Soon it will all just be a memory. cn