Thursday, February 5, 2009

What superbowl?

Guess what I was doing while the rest of America was watching the superbowl on Sunday... or at least watched the commercials? I was skiing in Squaw Valley! It was the best day to ski (apart from during the week which I could never do cuz my parents wouldn't let me miss school)because hardly anyone was there and I never had to wait in line for the lifts! My mom and I drove down on Friday night and we got to stay in a condo with my aunt, uncle, and cousin that their family had rented. On Saturday morning I was kinda sick, but I ended up feeling well enough to ski for a half day. It wasn't very busy, but then on Sunday it was like the opposite of busy. I had so much fun skiing! It was my first time skiing since my knee problems- that's 5 years. I was much more adventurous than when I was in 6th grade, too, and I had a few wipe outs. I even scraped my chin up from falling after I did a jump. It was awesome! I wanna go skiing next superbowl! If you haven't noticed, I don't really care about football...

2 comments:

rebecca/vanessa said...

OH MY GOODNESS! that's so what i did too! i totally thought to myself, "what better day to ski, than while EVERYONES watching the super bowl!" haha i have my lift ticket for squaw but i went some place cheaper while i continue to get better...ish haha

KryptoChicken said...

I just watch the super bowl for the commercials.