Wednesday, February 18, 2009

That's Life

It seems like teachers are assigning more work than ever right now. I have tests and/or projects in every class this week and next. Maybe it's the "before they get to go on Spring Break" push? Whatever the reason is, it is stressing me out. I have millions of things to do (ok...maybe not millions..but a lot anywho) and very little time to do it.
Just as I start to get something accomplished something else gets added to the list to do. It feels like a never-ending battle that I can't win. But I must just keep pushing on. I figure that anything I can get accomplished,ie writing this blog, will only help me and make my list of things to do smaller and smaller. In the end it will all work out, always does :)
There's a lot to do and little time and energy to do it...and that's life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are always optimistic. :D