Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Senioritis!!! Ahhh!

I'm not sure if I have already blogged about this, but it is really starting to set in. My priorities are clearly not in order, because i failed my first test EVER (which happens to make alexis happy)....I think that getting accepted to college has really made me just not care anymore. All I have to do is get a C in all my classes, and they'll still accept me!!!! Which is a horrible mindset for me to have, because I just never want to do anything again. Soooo basically I need a reality check and I need to get back on track and FOCUS!!!! No more failing tests!!!!!! Ahhhh.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Life is just taking a turn... but don't leave too quickly. Senioritis is sell affirming.

sugarmagnolia4 said...

Wow...
I wrote the blog above before I read this.
But apparently my feelings are pretty mutual at this point in the year.
Hang in there. I'm trying too.