Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jr. Prom

Dresses, ties, bids, corsages, party buses, limos, dinner, and a turning point in our lives. Jr. Prom is coming up in less than a month. I have already bought my tickets and everything else is already all sorted out for the event. The ticket lines were outrageous Monday morning, at break, and even after school. I bought mine right after school. I even came to school just before 7 on monday morning and still didn't have enough time to purchase them. We are also getting a party bus with 28 people in it. I am very excited for Jr Prom and can't wait for it to be here. I have no stress right now for Jr Prom, everything is figured out, everything is pai for, and everything should go as smooth as possible. Boys are already going to look for tuxes this week. My date and I are going this coming Sunday to look for everything. Alot of people have been saying that they don't like the bids this year but I actually think they are pretty cute and creative. I am so happy that Jr Prom is almost here! I can't wait until March 21st !

No comments: