Monday, February 23, 2009

Prom tickets

Today was the first day to buy tickets for jr. prom. I met 2 of my friends here at 7:10 this morning and I had two of my other friends' stuff to get their tickets. But one of my other friends never came (and I didn't have her stuff). And I'm still trying to figure out where she is because I called her home and her mom said she had left already, and I called her cell two different times but she never answered or called me back. Or came... And I know she remembered we were buying tickets because she never would have left the house by the time I talked to her mom. Hmmm. I wonder where she is... But it never really mattered because the line was very slow, and even though it looked like there weren't many people in front of us, it took a long time and the bell rang before we got to the front. So, hopefully we will get our tickets after school or something. And hopefully my friend is okay too!

No comments: