Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An unfortunate time

These past few weeks of my life have been unbearably dreadful...to say the least. My heart was broken, smashed in to pieces, and later that night my grandfather passed away. Only a week later, my grandmother, his wife, passed away as well from Alzheimer's disease. I attended two funerals in a week for two of the most important people in my entire life. Two people I couldn't imagine not being here anymore. Even now I still can't believe they are gone. The stress that has been flooding my house is something I can only take for so long...along with everyone else. My mom has been on edge for the past couple weeks, and is taking losing her in-laws really hard. Her mother is fighting the worst level of pancreatic cancer, and is scared for her life. Not to mention the stock market crash and being scared financially. My dad is hiding his feelings, just like he always has, even when losing his parents. I'm afraid he's going to burst, and the family just wont be able to take it. Terrible things keep happening one after the other, it seems like, and feels like it's never-ending. I hope things get better, and I hope life isn't going this way for anyone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness. Thats the most horrible thing i think i have ever read. I think it really puts life in perspective. Someone may feel like their life is over when they fail a mth test or if they are grounded and can't go to the dance, but hey, it could be worse. It really could.