Wednesday, February 11, 2009

High School Musical on ice

So it's not the original cast, which makes me feel wayyyyyyyyy better that I'm not going since I'm saving money for junior prom. But still, the music is the same, and it's going to be soooo fun :l it starts tonight at Arco and goes until the 16th :( I'm in torture for the next 6 DAYS!



It's HSM 1 and 2 with exclusive clips from HSM3! Two hours of pure entertainment as pro ice skaters sing to the best music from Disney ;)



Not to mention the choreography is made even more exciting by the fact that it's on ice. The twists and turns look so much more exaggerated and harder to do as our favorite characters stride across the ice. Plus it has to be harder because the actors are moving all around, trying to face the different areas of the arena in order for everyone to see their faces.

I really hope for every one's sake that this is good, but I'm also hoping it's not AMAZING, that way I'm not missing out on anything incredible. As long as Zac Efron isn't there, I'll be okay.


2 comments:

KryptoChicken said...

Thanks for the reminder of High School Musical on ice. I wasn't in enough pain already, so thanks a bajillion.

RHS Flash said...

OK, you are getting a little obsessive (in a cute way).