Monday, February 23, 2009

Can I please go to college now?

Blah, blah, blah, senioritis sucks. I've been counting down the days until graduation since the second week of school. But lately, I've been getting really intense anxiety about the end of this year. It's not that I'm not ready to leave Rocklin, believe me, I've been here too long. It's just that I might not have anything to look forward to.
So far, I have only been accepted to ONE college. One. And it was my backup school. I know admissions are released throughout February and March, but I'm definitely starting to panic. I literally will be doing something completely unrelated to school, and I'll start to stress about college. My anxiety will not go away until I check my admissions online, which of course always say the same thing: Your application is being evaluated. It's almost to cruel to expect me, one of the least patient people in the world, to wait FIVE MONTHS to find out the future of her world. I've been planning to go to a particular school since age 7. I can't even describe the pressure I feel. Is it this bad for everyone?

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Why have we both been accepted to our one backup school, which just happens to be the same school. FML.
If we both end up going to UNR it's going to be game over.