Thursday, February 5, 2009

Financial Aid

Ever since I submitted by college applications, I have concentrated on scholarships and financial aid programs offered at the specific colleges I have applied to.

Unfortunately, I have already slipped: I missed the Cornell deadline for financial aid. I did not apply for the Davis Alumni Scholarship, and I chose to ignore a couple scholarship opportunitites that have come my way.

As I look back, I feel both frustrated and overwhelmed. However, I have constantly told myself that I can't do everything. It's just not possible. Although I put my heart into everything I do, I have to let things slip once in a while.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I missed out on the Davis scholarship, too and barely made the Berkeley one. Gahhhh. Scholarship season makes my head hurt

Anonymous said...

Some of these blogs are really making me think about how I need to apply to as many scholarships as possible and to not lose track of time.
Thanks for the early wake up call.