Thursday, February 5, 2009

4 Day Weekend

The 4 day weekend is coming up next week ! I'm very excited to say that I will not be in Rocklin for that weekend. Ashley and I are going to Santa Monica for this next four day weekend. I am very excited because we are visting her aunt and going to the beach mostly everyday. Its a great way to get out of Rocklin because everyone needs that every once and awhile. I wish it was next weekend because I am not really looking forward to Hearts a Fire this weekend. We were going to leave on the Friday of next week for the trip we now have to leave on Saturday due to a basketball game on Friday night. So this Valentine's Day will be spent in Santa Monica with Ashley. Its a good thing because I dont like Valentine's Day to begin with. Were flying out alone and are staying until Monday night. I can't wait for our little adventure.

No comments: