Wednesday, February 25, 2009

life right now.

These days have been slow and demanding and emotionally, a rollercoaster. Junior Prom is in 3 weeks, and the drama that went along with it for tables and limo and such better be worth the actual dance. I have finally found a dress so I'm really excited for that. I just love how all my friends are going to be all dressed up and looking good at a dance. I just think the price was overdoing it a little. Either way, it better be amazing because that's all people, including me, have been obsessing over. Now that our table is bought and everything, I'm excited.

Also, lately I've been wasting so much money. Everyday after school I buy something, and when I don't have any more, I ask my mom for more. I just noticed it, and it's not healthy. So I'm going to try and calm down wallet wise.

Lately, people around me have been making stupid decisions, it's probably because we're all getting older and now is the time you really get to know someone with their morals and values, but let's just say 8th grade was so much easier and chill.

OH! I found out I'm not going to be in town during July 17th, 2009 which means I'm not going to the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6. I'm sooooo angry. Before they changed it to July 17th, it was on November 21st or whatever day Twilight came out, and I totally could have gone then so I'm really disappointed in Warner Brothers. And I would totally back out of the summer program I'm doing, but I really want to do it, or else I wouldn't go.

It's weird because as a junior, I feel as though I know all the people I'm going to know and they're all great, but the best part of freshman year was meeting people all the time, and next year is just going to be our class and younger people and that doesn't necessarily sound like a lot of fun. Whatever, just as long my classes are easier than this year, which they will be if I get my classes that I signed up for.

Ok, I think I covered everything. I want to take a nap.

1 comment:

Paige said...

tanyaaaaa.
im the same way stress wise. totally agree - it better be worth it.