Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I wrote my blog last week, and it definitely didn't submit. And let me tell you , this is pretty ironic, because I was really worried about getting into schools.
Well, this weekend I found out I got into CalPoly and BYU Provo! Woohoo!!!!!!!
I thought I knew what senioritis was but now, oh man. Its ridiculous. I have a test today and tomorrow and I have no idea what they are on. My mind is basically on things like where I want to live NEXT YEAR, what classes I want to take NEXT YEAR, and how I'm going to pay for NEXT YEAR. Living for the future, I guess you could say. Pushing through the rest of this year is going to be a challenge, even with all of the senior activities and dances, but I can see (Amber), I'm not the only one in that boat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on getting accepted

victoria said...

Congratz!

Megan said...

Wow congrats! I think we're all in the same senioritis boat.