Tuesday, February 17, 2009

hearts-a-fire/4-day weekend

So i guess everyone hated hearts a fire. After scanning over a few blogs i realized everyone thought it was one of the lamest dances ever. I don't know if i agree. True, there weren't very many people there, the music was a little outdated, and the price of the tickets was wayyy overpriced, but i had a good time. I think it's because i was with my boyfriend, he made it really fun for me. As the months chip away I start to appreciate going to dances, because i know there are few left to go to before i graduate. I only went with two other couples..my best friends and their boyfriends, which was nice. I think i like small dance groups better. For homecoming, i went with a group of like 20! It was so stressful and crammed. Me and my boyfriend left the dance early to go to a friends house to chill for a while, so the evening enjoyable overall.

Now on to my next subject...

I can't decide if the 4 day weekend went by slow or fast. On valentines day i had to work, which wasn't bad, and i was surprised with red roses and all my favorite candies from my boyfriend at my house. It was so sweet! From Sunday to Monday i went to Reno with my family. The journey there and back was very long because the weather was so blizzardy. Chains were required most of the way. Being in a car that long was awful...but the scenery was beautiful. I love the snow.

The weekend was relaxing, but being back at school is horrible. My senoiritis is growing everyday. Ohhhhh man.

:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you had fun during the break, I was stuck at my house, getting yelled at..T__T wow, I didn't even get to celebrate my Valentine's day with my boyfriend...

Davis Spaid-Banks said...

I thought hearts was very fun! It just dragged on for a while i left at like 10. But they played good music and most of my friends were there. It wouldn't have been fun if i hadn't had a date because pretty much every girl there did. But since i did it was a lot of fun. The 4 day weekend was the same for me. I still dont know if it went by fast or slow it was sad, happy, fun, so im not sure either

victoria said...

I like your point about being a senior and not having many dances left. I know I have a year to go...but I'm glad I'm starting to realize that fact now for next year.

sugarmagnolia4 said...

yeah.
Senioritis
is getting very painful to endure.
UGH.