Monday, February 23, 2009

:l

I just spent a really long time writing a blog about yearbook.
But then blogger decided not to work, and it definitely erased my entire blog.
Im pretty upset.

So I'm going to briefly cover what my blog said:
Six weeks until spring break, which means six weeks until the entire yearbook is due.
Stress Stress
I had a spread open on my computer the other day and I had a circle of people around me reading it, which made me happy because hopefully people will like all the tiny little details we worked so hard to get in the book.
Distribution is May 26thish.
I'm nervous.


The end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YBK consumes your life. The book will be great, don't stress. What are you gonna do when you don't have a yearbook to do anymore?

Anonymous said...

yearbook is worth the stress for me, but i dont know the stress that you are under. but i can tell this year the yearbook is gonna rock!!!
EVERYONE BUY A YEARBOOK THIS YEAR! :)

victoria said...

that reminds me...I never ordered a yearbook