Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DOES EVERYONE HATE WHERE THE CAPSLOCK KEY IS?

I THINK IT IS MY BLOG WEEK.... BUT ANYWAY... I AM TRYING TO WRITE A PRINT STORY BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE ALL MY WRITING IS IN CAPS. THE CAPSLOCK KEY PLACEMENT ON THE KEYBOARD HAS TO BE THE MOST MISPLACED KEY. IT REMAINS AT WAR WITH THE "A" KEY AND SEEMS TO BE ATTRACTED TO MY FINGER. IF I COULD CHANGE ONE KEY LOCATION, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE CAPS-LOCK KEY. I JUST PRYED IT OUT OF THE KEY BOARD BECAUSE I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH HITTING IT EVRYOTHER "A" LETTER I ATTEMPT TO HIT. ANY WAY, I AM LOOKIONG FORWARD TO A FOUR DAY WEEKEND OF PHENOMENAL FUN!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude the caps lock key is serious business... only the cool fools leave it on, so looks like you're some serious business.

Megan said...

haha...pryed it out of the keyboard. I have to admit I've never really had that problem with Caps Lock before.

Anonymous said...

I know! It's especially irritating when you're typing in a password and you can't see what you're typing in.

KryptoChicken said...

I have, but prying it off your keyboard is indeed a bit much.

Unknown said...

I feel ya man... its SO annoying!

Davis Spaid-Banks said...

I hate it when your typing in a password and you can never figure out why it isnt working. The caps lock key needs a new place for sure.

Anonymous said...

haha you pryd it out of the keyboard!Remind me never to make you mad.

Anonymous said...

i know! like ive typed up a fat email and when i look up at the end i realize that half of it is in all caps and it looks like im yelling or something.