Monday, April 25, 2011

Well. I Forgot About This.

I totally forgot that we had to blog. Better late than never, I suppose.
I don't even know what to talk about really. My spring break went by way to fast and I can hardly remember anything. All I remember was sleeping, hanging out with my boyfriend, watching some movies, and spending time with family during easter. Not too exciting, but I remember having fun. Personally, I think spring break should be two weeks instead of one. One week to be lazy and another week to be productive.
In other news, school is almost over and I can't wait for the summer. Let's hope I stay focused and can pass algebra 2. Wish me luck everyone!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Are you in Mrs. Pat's class? I remember at the end of the year in algebra 2 there was a line out her door waiting for help. No joke.

natalie said...

good luck! and I totally agree on the two week thing. that would make my life so much easier!