Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm just confused...

I don't know what to blog about. That is how uneventful and unproductive this spring break has been. I wasn't even able to sleep in. I pretty much sat in front of my AP books pretending to read and pretending to care. I don't care anymore. Summer is practically here and I already tuned out of school two months ago. I'm in big trouble.

My mind is a mess. I can't have a normal conversation without going off on a tangent. I have wierd dreams. I say wierd things. People keep telling me I act wierd and that I need to settle down. I never want to go anywhere or do anything fun because I have the thought of impending AP tests in my brain and the guilt of "I should be studying right now..." lingering over my head.

One week and it will be over. Then life will begin once again. In the mean time, I'm going crazy. I hope I'll be able to recover...

Ugh. What is wrong with me?

5 comments:

Holly said...

2 more weeks... then the guilty feelings will be gone and summer will almost be here and everything will be perfect :)

Brit said...

i'm just feeling ready for the fresh start next year

Elisabeth said...

Nothing is wrong with you, Nat. I'm pretty sure most people are feeling the same way. Just got to get through Ap tests then we have the dance show and then summer! :)

Alisha said...

I don't even care either. Like I'm seriously freaking about the tests since I was so unmotivated to do anything that I'm unprepared as all get out. DANG SENIORITIS ALREADY

Erika said...

This is exactly how I feel. You're the best and I don't think you're weird. Then again, I'm a freak sooooo