Monday, April 11, 2011

How To Break Into A School Bus

This weekend I was at a track meet with my boyfriend, Ryan, and our friend, Parker. While Ryan was warming up for the two mile, Parker and I were walking across the parking lot to where Ryan was stretching. We saw a school bus next to where we were walking and Parker told me excitedly that he knew how to break into a bus. He hobbled up to the emergency exit (Parker is on crutches for a broken foot) and started to turn the handle on the door. All of a sudden, I looked up, and saw an angry old woman running down the aisle of the bus. She started screaming at Parker about breaking into her bus. She said she had heard our entire conversation and told us to get out of there. Ryan, who was watching from the other side of the bus and had seen the woman before was cracking up while Parker was suffering a tounge-lashing from an irate bus driving woman. On the bright side of things, I now know how to break into a bus. On the downside, I now know that none of my possessions are safe during track meets.

3 comments:

Brit said...

i suppose it should be mentioned that this was all done innocently and as a joke. this was not serious :P

Alisha said...

Hahahaha oh Parker...crazy kids you are :P

Christy said...

hahaha! thats great! :D