Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Elections

Election week is here. For some of us it means absolutely nothing and for some of us it's everything. It's pretty clear online and outside that some people have been doing a ton of campaigning. I love seeing posters with fun slogans or funny pictures and I like when there are funny Facebook posts about campaigning. I also love how some people have so much fun with election related activities. What I do not like about election week is the awkward situations that seem to arise whenever there is a competition like this. It makes me feel uncomfortable when people ask if I'm voting for them. Especially when I'm friends with both candidates. This may sound a little odd but I would rather people try not to ask outright who I'm voting for. Because I probably haven't decided. And if it's the position I have decided on, then just look for the super awkward poster with my face on it and you'll know who I support. Or just see what T-Shirt I'm wearing on Thursday.

2 comments:

Anthony Roberts said...

Good Luck Erica!

Anthony Roberts said...

I mean Keely sorry haha i definitely read something different haha