Sunday, April 24, 2011

Procrastination at it's finest.

It's 9:41 and I realized I suck at getting things done on time.

I think I have some US History homework due tomorrow. My calculus isn't quite finished. And I have an AP Chem final that I absolutely MUST pass tomorrow or else I'm completely screwed.

Luckily, I planned for procrastination. I slept an alright amount last night and took a power nap today so I can hopefully make it to about 3 or 4 tonight, wake up, turn in my completed US History homework, go to Chem, smash my exam (yeah right), finish my calc during break, turn that in, derp around in Team Sports.

I'm actually feeling pretty pumped and I'm some kind of weird chem high right now so maybe I might just do everything in the paragraph above.

So if anyone reads this who hasn't blogged/ commented yet, to you I say, congratulations! You might just be an even bigger procrastinator than me. Maybe. Probably not. But to that person, I wish you luck.

And to everyone else, I give you my quote that I made up last year with Jackie Graber in Chem with the best teacher ever, Mr. P-Dub Werner:

"If you wing it, you'll fly."

5 comments:

Alexandra said...

"If you wing it, you'll fly" is one of the best quotes I've ever heard.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I'm probably gonna start using that quote now. Good luck, Erika! <3

Emily said...

Tests on the day back from break?!! Mr. Werner is like a Ms.Demaria 2.0 omg.

Rverma said...

Yeah 10:27!

natalie said...

"If you wing it, you fly" is the story of my life. Chem is almost over! Love you girl!