Sunday, April 24, 2011

Last Minute Blogging!

As you can probably tell from the title of this blog I am a procrastinator. Therefore, procrastination was going to be the subject of this blog, but unfortunately for me Erika has beaten me to the topic by about forty five minutes.
Luckily, I can ramble on about my uneventful day and turn that into a blog post.
So after waking up at 10:30 I decided to be productive and study for Physics but Kinematics was unable to hold my attention for more than half an hour. Then I did nothing productive for a few hours before attempting to start my Calculus. I say attempting because after a week of no math I really did not remember how to do anything. That made Physics the lesser of two evils so I spent some time working on Webassigns. By the time I got back to doing Calculus it was 6:30. I then spent the next three hours doing seven problems because I was trying to solve them by hand since I forgot I was allowed to use a calculator.
Important note to self: Write down homework assignments with great detail before any major breaks.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Shillllpa...everyone uses a calculator even if it says not to!