Friday, April 1, 2011

Summmmmmmmmer

I'm loving the weather these past few days. I've noticed that people live completely by the weather here in Rocklin. A couple days ago when it was ok-ish, there weren't really that much people outside. Yesterday, there was not a single table available outside of the Starbucks near Bel-Air, with everyone sitting in their shorts, t-shirts, and sunglasses soaking up the sun. With all this sunniness, there is a sense of freedom in the air. As of today, Friday April 1st, we have approximately 61 days left until the last day June 2nd. This means that AP tests are approaching at an alarmingly rapid rate, CST testing is upon us, and final projects will begin to pile up. I will just be glad to be done with all this whatnot and get out for two and a half months of freedom and summer blogging :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

My mood is 100 percent dependent on the weather.

Erika said...

I love rain, but the warm weather is amazing. Reading Gatsby in my front lawn= love.

Kiersten said...

This made me want summer! but the stress of ap tests are coming fast !