Monday, April 25, 2011

Buses

I think it would be great if Placer county extended public transit. Y'know how in San Francisco and LA and places like that there are huge transit systems with buses and trains? Well I think that would be great to have here. I mean, with all the rising gas prices (have you seen 7 Eleven prices lately???) I think it it would be a great service to the people of this county. Think of how much money we could all save! There is a bus system in old Rocklin but it ends at like 6 pm. If there was a big bus system going to Sacramento I would go on it. I'd rather do that than deal with the crazies on the freeway. I was thinking of this because I was in the bay the other day and as you know there is great transit there!! Y'know how everyone has a favorite city? Well I love the bay. I think everyone likes it actually. There's something so fun and different about the bay area, especially big San Fran. It's not like Sacramento or any other city in California. I think I'm going to move there one day. It would be weird not having 105 degree weather in the summer though. Speaking of that, where is our hot weather? My hair was not designed for sudden humidity. Hmm that probably won't go over well in the bay. Well whatever. I have to do history work now.

http://www.art.com/products/p13884518-sa-i2762334/sam-abell-a-beautiful-pathway-lined-with-trees-and-purple-azaleas.htm

2 comments:

Rverma said...

Our government is too inefficient these days to do anything more significant that B.S. a budget. Thats why almost all of the major transit systems date back to before this part of Rocklin existed.

Yasmine_B said...

I like how you always put perty pictures on your blogs. It livens up rhsflash.blogspot.com.