Sunday, April 24, 2011

Facebook

So I finally decided to give in to social conformity...I made a Facebook.

I actually really like it. I used to think it was stupid and pointless, but I learned its all about the way you use it. If you just use facebook to broadcast every single thing that happens in your life and spend all day on it, then yes, its a huge waste of time. But if you use it the way its meant to be, as a social network it's really useful.

Now my goal is to just not get addicted!!

1 comment:

natalie said...

Not many people realize its true meaning. Ugh I hate it when people post like "going to the gym" and five minutes later "going to starbucks" haha I DON'T CARE. so ya you're totally right. Facebook opens a lot of doors, but when you get addicted, it starts closing some. Ok where am I going with this? ...