Sunday, April 24, 2011

Next year

As of right now I am signed up for 4 AP classes and one honors. I keep switching my mind back and forth between wanting to challenge myself and wanting to take easy classes! I can't decide. Do I want to strengthen my transcript or do I want a stress-free senior year? I think if I dropped a couple APs I would want to get a job, which means I wouldn't have any extra free time anyway, but I would get some great work experience. I think the only thing that is scary about APs is this exact time of year. With AP tests one week away, I couldn't feel more scared and unprepared! Hopefully I will be able to pull it off and decide what I want to do next year in the process, cuz there's not much time left to switch classes. At least there's only 6 weeks until summer!

2 comments:

Emily said...

It's too bad people aren't motivated like you are to take all those classes. But it is nice to not have to worry about too much y'know.

natalie said...

You may be strengthening your transcip but you are lowering you GPA and class rank. Just saying.