Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The End

I'm extremely exciting for school ending soon. These next two weeks are going to insane, but after AP tests hopefully it's smooth sailing. That seems to be the topic on everyone's lips lately, and the stress level is rising as AP tests come ever nearer. Gah. This Friday I will be testing down in Santa Clara for my third degree black belt. I'm somewhat really nervous, but I think I'm ready and hopefully I will do fine. It's a two day test, so I will be there for Friday from around 1 o clock and then Saturday all day until like midnight. Sunday will consist of intense studying for both Chemistry and Psychology tests the next day, so I will be AP testing from 8 am to 4 pm that day wheee. Amanda Wong is applying for an internship at the District Attorney's office this summer. She did an interview with judge Michael Savage for her career project and he recommended her for said intership. I think she'll definitely get it because she is a crazy awesome pretrial attorney in Mock Trial and she is Amanda Wong. Happy studying everyone, and have a merry close-to-end of school year.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, YOU WROTE ABOUT ME! This just made my morning! Thank you, Yasmine :) And once AP tests are done, please come over and help me bake...Because, you know, ovens and I don't get along very well.