Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So.

I have senioritis. Already. And it's just getting worse. It has just now hit me that AP tests are in less than 3 weeks. AND I'M FREAKING OUT. Then after that is senior ball, and then the dance show...and then SCHOOL'S OUT. And then it's all going to happen so fast. Touring colleges over the summer, applying in the fall, and soaking up my last year as a student at Rocklin. CRAZY. Reality of the future has been totally hitting me these past few weeks. And because all I want to do like all day long is sit out in the sunshine and read a book, and not an AP review book, an actually somewhat enjoyable one. And I was seriously pumped for spring break, but then I realized how insanely much I have left to do to prepare and now I just wish time would SLOW THE HECK DOWN. Everything's coming so fast. But hey I need a break so maybe I'll take a day next week to just relax and do nothing. And transform my attitude to can-do. Because I CAN DO IT! As much as I don't want to, I have to, and I will. I shall attack those tests and finals and go out with a bang because this summer is going to be AMAZING :) Except that I might have to get my wisdom teeth out but other than that, I can't waaaaaait. So let's do this. Bring it on.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I cannot wait until Senior Ball with you! :))