Saturday, April 9, 2011

Regret

If I had one wish, I would wish to go back in time. Lately, I've been wishing that some things never changed. I've met a lot of new friends in the past couple months, and I'm really happy for that. But I slightly wished that it was still just me and my best friend. We haven't been able to be as open with each other now that we haven't spent as much time together, and it hurts a lot. I haven't felt as if I could be as open with her. We used to be attached at the hip, and I miss that feeling so much. But now, it seems likes we don't understand each other. I love my new friends very much, and think they're hilarious. But I can't help but wish it was just the two of us again, and that we could just rely on each other. Now it's like I don't even know who she is sometimes. I wish made some different choices. Said different things. I know you shouldn't regret, but I can't help but wish I could change some things. I mean, life's not so bad right now. I'm just worrying about my relationship with my friend, and what I'm going to do with the rest of my year.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Amandine!! We can't live in the past. If you want change, you be the change.
'We've got to start living our lives before we're too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.' Marilyn