Monday, July 6, 2009

Long time no blog!

Well well well, it's been too long! I can't believe how fast summer has already gone by, and I have to say, I'm starting to miss RHS already. Not to mention M5. I've updated the facebook a few times about ideas for next year, and of course Amanda has as well. But I would love to know from all of you staffers, who I am assuming will blog soon, what you think about this coming year's issues and things about the paper and web week that we can improve right from the start! A very talked about issue: What about post secret? Maybe we should do a version of FML stories, or like Nichols said MLS (my life sucks)! Anyone feel free to comment. Oh and I almost forgot! I've actually been working on different designs for The Flash staff t-shirts, and always get to a certain point and get caught. Does anyone have any ideas? And what color do you guys think they should be? Pllllleassseee let me know, because I'd love to have an idea once crazy school starts and want everyone to love them :) I've pretty much been hanging out, going to Fresno to visit family, and going to Santa Barbara to check out schools, so not much excitement here. I'll probably visit Cal Poly in a few weeks and go back to Fresno, but besides that I'm just enjoying the break! Can't wait to read all of the blogs from the new and returning staffers, and don't be shy to comment about what you envision for next year! Talk to you all soon :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

I think we should update The Flash more often. I liked the daily story idea. Maybe we could have stories that talk about what certain clubs on campus are doing. There are a lot of clubs that do things but I don't hear about them too often.

Anyway, I think the shirt should be green. Or anything except black.

RHS Flash said...

All good for food thought. I'm excited about next year... after a nice break. Nichols

lauren elizabeth said...

that's a good idea :) thanks emily, always can count on you! :) we will definitely have to figure out how to work that being that class is every other day, and yess i was thinking aqua? but im not sure how much the guys would like that anddd yearbook got that color :(

lauren elizabeth said...

and im really excited too nichols!:)

Emily said...

We could do tye dye!!
I do not think Pubs would be happy with us if we did Aqua. But they are getting a new shirt this year anyway.
I am still going with green.