Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Change in plans. Again.

Well, as some of you know, I have a history of knee problems. For the past few years, my knees have been so much better! Like basically healed except for a few random things like squatting and kneeling. But they are now at the point where I can totally live life normally.

Last spring, I realized that I didn't really want to play water polo again this fall. Kinda sad since it will be my senior year. But for various reasons, I just decided not to, but I decided do cross country instead. And I was pretty excited about cross country. I had been running a lot ever since swim team ended. But after Breakaway (the insane kids camp at my church), of all things, my knees got the worst they've been in a long time-like years. After taking a few weeks off running they still weren't as good as before. So, now I'm not doing cross country. A few years ago, this probably would have been really hard on me. But I am definitely over allowing my knees to disappoint me. So, I'm not doing a fall sport this year, but I'll probably be swimming at Cal Fit a lot and doing some running too.

No comments: