Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back In the Land of Rocks, California

Well I'm home now, pretty much the first time I have been here all summer. It's a pretty good feeling. You would never think that coming back to a place like Rocklin, a place that we are all seemingly trying to find our way out of someday, could feel so good. Life picked right back up essentially where it left off, busy. Being the frozen yogurt enthusiast that I am I did go to Big Spoon the first night I was home :) The day after I got home I got my senior yearbook picture taken. It's hard to believe that this is our final grade school yearbook picture we will ever take, and somewhat ironically we aren't even taking them at our beautiful school. The fact that senior year is rapidly approaching continues to hit me over and over every day. IM SO PUMPED/A LITTLE NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME!!! Usually when I get home from PA I only have a week left before school starts, but not this time! I have plenty of time left to enjoy a nice and hot Cali summer :)

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Good your back, and hope you get some fun and rest in. cn