Monday, July 27, 2009

Spanish

I'm taking AP Spanish this school year. Hmmm. I'm probably like one of 10 students from RHS doing it. Yep. I'm pretty excited but a bit nervous about it. I was just reading a book in Spanish (it's part of the summer homework) and it took me forever to finish chapter 1. But I understood most of it. So that's good. I will be really excited if in June I can remember reading this book and laugh at how hard it was. Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I'm excited to take AP Spanish because I think I will learn a ton! I love learning about and experiencing other cultures. Because I live in CA and because of my interest in other cultures it seems like this class will be pretty useful for me.

3 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Yeah, and half of them are on our staff! But good for you for taking the challenge. cn

Amanda C. said...

I'm excited, too! :) You, me, Lauren, who else is in the class?

Emily said...

I almost regret taking french because I will probably live in Sacramento the rest of my life.

Good for you though! : D