Friday, July 24, 2009

Shasta

I'm finally blogging this summer! Wow! Summer is flying by! I've been super busy, but busy w/ awesome things I love doing (besides the summer homework part). Last week I got back from Shasta Lake. I spent a week there on a houseboat. It was one of the best weeks of my life! During the day we got to hang out, swim, jump of the roofs of the houseboats, go on ski runs, etc. I finally learned to stay up on the wakeboard for more than just a few seconds. So much fun! At night, we'd have program, play games, hang out more, and we slept on the roofs of the houseboats under the stars. It was beautiful. I saw so many shooting stars! I made some great friends, and got into some deep conversations. I learned so much and I look at life different now since that trip. Oh yes, and the last night there was a dance party on my houseboat. Probably about 5 houseboats worth of people were packed into mine. Some friends and I went on the roof and we could feel it moving up and down. It was pretty intense!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You are such an wonderfully introspective young woman. Glad you are getting some fun in. It's almost August! cn