Thursday, July 9, 2009

OH MY GOSH

Well a few days have passed but I'm soooooo excited because I actually passed my AP US test!! And with a 4!!! Ahhhhhh I thought I'd get a 2 haha, but I'm so excited :):) And Justin, congrats! Of course we all knew you would get a 5 on AP US, but all the same I'm happy for ya! But my main point is we still need more ideas for next year! Thank you Emily for always reading the blogs and helping out :) But whoever is reading this, encourage your friends to contact us on Facebook because I'll guarantee I'm on a few times a week, and I'm sure Amanda is on even more, our Facebook queen :) haha, but that would be the best way for them to get their opinions heard, thus getting a more enjoyable paper! Thank you thank you! Hope everyone is doing well and relaxing.

2 comments:

AliciaLaryn said...

Your blogs cheer me up. There's just so much glee present. :)

lauren elizabeth said...

Haha, everything about you just cheers me up miss Alicia :)